Thursday, January 13, 2011

Real Life Pacman


Pacman

It’s a real life game in YG


Ok, all the tables are set up

Ready...

Go!

Wobble wobble wobble wobble


YG got a new mashpia. Now, as far as we have seen, a mashpia just sits at the end of zal, makes sure things aren’t too crazy, and just does his thing while bochurim occasionally come up to him or he calls them over.


Not this guy


How many miles you reckon he racks up per year? He is constantly going all around zal (and he’s a quick little guy) chasing down bochurim that are standing up and not learning.


So I have my own little game

And the more bochurim (we’re the ghost characters) the better


I stand up

He stands up

I walk

(wobble wobble wobble)

He indirectly chases me {I wonder if he even realizes}

(wobble wobble wobble)



Turn, through the tables, turn

Wobble wobble wobble


&#%^!

Dead end!

Wobble wobble wobble

Bloop!

He got me, game over, return to seat



Restart

Wobble wobble wobble...

No comments:

Post a Comment