Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bashing the Bochurim

Y'all spend an average of 2:28 of time here. The poll to the right will mean you'll be spending 2:29 of time. You know what could happen in one second? Pretty much nothing.

====================


The mashpia here told me I should be a little more

Tolerant

Of the other bochurim

Even if they seem a little

Clueless


Particularly during the girsa shiur

I spew verbal assaults

It’s a little spontaneous

And now I have a collection


It’s not that I’m mean

All the bochurim know I intend it all in good humor

But it is inspired by stupidity



Do the two neurons in your brain at least communicate sometimes?


You give Al-Qaeda purpose.


My goodness, please, just don’t have kids ok?


You want a sticker for that genius comment?


Is everyone in your family that stupid or are you just some genetic mistake?


Anybody who might care is in the hallway over there[The hallway is empty]


They make paper-shredders to make people like you feel better. At least something will accept your bright ideas.


It’s fine rabbi, it’s not like there’s any girls in this shiur aside for Mendy over there.’’


You really highlight your lack of testosterone.


I want to slap your mother right now.


I think a snail might beat you in chess.


If you had a brain I might call you slow.



24 comments:

  1. OMG I'm never ketting you near my kids! Of course, they wil all be smart but still, those comments are mean!

    (Really realy funny. If I ever need any good comebacks or one liners I know where to go ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's terrible.
    Though I laughed at the "no girls in this shuir except for Mendy."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, these are good. The kind of things that can only be thought of on the spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're free to use them on any deserving soul

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might just do that... people should be scared haa

    ReplyDelete
  6. will you marry me? we'd have some spunky kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uhu I'll make sure he gets the marriage proposal. I'll even be the shadchan, how about that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. woweeee!! sounds like a plan to me, hook it up baby! my friend got married through these blogs, why not me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok if you are serious, email me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh boy, already I have a proposal and a shadchan. and that's from doing nothing these past two days. that's like even more profound that delivery pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  11. first off how old is dovid? maybe im even too old for him. second off im a BT....you still want me to email you?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Email me nonetheless. No use giving personal info here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. first off BT's are amazing, I dare someone to argue. Having trouble gauging whether or not this is a joke, I mean, that WOULD be pretty random!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol staples just throw yourself at them why don't you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. of course, anyone could just email ME and find out my age, when & how I plan to wed, my plans for the future etc.

    ReplyDelete
  16. can i just add you on facebook?? ;);)

    ReplyDelete
  17. ps the best things come when theyre not expected!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is the wink supposed to suggest sarcasm?

    ReplyDelete
  19. online shadchanim are as bad as real live ones ;) i actually have more faith in you altie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm still waiting for your email.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Facebook sounds good to me, it would remove the INREDIBLY anoying anonymous factor and finally quell the seething curiousity.

    ReplyDelete