Friday, January 4, 2013

An Overnight Life: Life Overturned...Again

Continued from:


-----

    The Young man got home from Maariv and was ready to just relax when he got a phone call from the Israelis in charge upstairs. They wanted to see him. Ugh, how could they know about the USDA incident alread? The young man went upstairs. A hearty bowl of sweet potato chowder something was presented to him.

    "Ehh," he began, " How you feel like moving to Nebraska?" The young man's face went from a smile to blank, with his mouth slightly ajar. "Nebraska? Where?" "eeh Gibbon. Gibbon Nebraska."


What the hell is Gibbon?

     "Don't worry. It's very nice. I been there. You have eeeehh very good time."
Of course they say that


"So what you eh, think?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Well um, eh...no"


    That was the life so it turned out.Wherever he was needed, he went, be it Siberia or Antarctica....

-----


Gibbon NE

Population 1,8333

The freight train that passes through is longer than the town itself

...

Why can't there be a plant in Cancun 

3 comments:

  1. Up date Up date. So What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to
    see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be
    a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
    I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!


    Also visit my webpage order cephalexin online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heу there would уοu mind stating which blog platfοrm уou're working with? I'm
    ρlanning to stаrt my оwn blog іn the near future but I'm having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking fοr something completely unique.
    P.S Sorгy for gettіng off-topiс but Ι had to ask!


    Cheсκ out my web sitе: hcg to lose weight

    ReplyDelete