Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Way I See; Hatzallah Pt I


The Young American man arrived at one of his houses Friday night for a shobbos meal. He helped the family get the meal ready – by sitting on the couch and keeping all the kids occupied, surrounding and jumping all over him.

The man of the house was a member of Hatzollah

Suddenly, the walky talky........

.....no.....

......The Hero Phone


Rang.

One the other end it was....what had to be....

The Mayor

“Quick! There’s a Hatzallah emergency. We need you Hatzallah Man.”

“I’m right on it Mayor”


With that my host put down the phone and rushed out of the room. To get his hero clothes.





Calmly he informed us “

Bit of a Hatzallah emergency. I’ll have to go.”


Ha

Bit of an emergency...

Outside my host hopped into his minivan –

which actually transforms into a Super Hatzallah Mobile. And sped off. What could he be up to?

He wouldn’t tell me the details

But I surmized on my own...















No comments:

Post a Comment