Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's Certainly Been a While

I haven't waxed philosophy or written of humorous adventures in some time now. Now I'm in Australia. I did not think I'd ever be on this side of the world and yet here I am, albeit thanks to hard work. The toilets don't swirl the other way. they don't even swirl at all. For a while I kept almost getting hit my cars because I looked the wrong way all the time. Fries are chips. tomato is tomahto. and ketchup is tomahto sauce for that matter. Everything is "Cheers mate" and "No worries." I like it quite a bit.
I've already had a few adventures (and miss-adventures) and humorous occurrences. To many for one post. But it will come out.
The learning is great I must say. Though he schedule is long, but that's why there's coffee. And there's plenty of it here!

4 comments:

  1. Glick's coffee in particular is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) good to hear you are alive! and way down under... enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back mate, i missed you. Promise not to leave again ok? And where in the land of oz are you?

    ReplyDelete