Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Jogging St Kilda

Back jogging again

St Kilda beach ‘n’ back

It’s been ages


Jogging in East St Kilda

It comes with a few awkward moments,

Shady areas,

And weird scenes (and people).

But at least you’re running past all that


Like that one time, running back to yeshiva in the morning, and there’s some guy…


…just lying on the side of the road….


…Is he…dead?


Nah. But give him a couple little kicks for good measure.


“Sir. You ok?


He wakes up, doesn’t look like he knows what the heck happened…but he doesn’t look very surprised either.


“Hmf, yea mate, I’m good. I gotta, I gotta get the tram. See ya mate.”


It wasn’t even like he was a hobo…


…he just walked off, like it was a normal day. And I jogged off, like it was a normal day.


Cuz this is East St Kilda…


Ooo, there was also that night I got lost…

1 comment: