Thursday, March 11, 2010

"60 Seconds [or more] with Dovid Staples"

Because we’re so awesome I and my friend Adam were featured in a small publication here known as the MS Weekly. Titled “60 seconds w/ Dovid Staples” I believe it takes longer than 60 seconds to read my profile. This is what went to print;

  • My earliest memory is… when I was two I went to my grandparents’ house and they got me a pedal wiener-mobile (!). then I went to play w/ water balloons. I threw one at my uncle, but he was in the army so it bounced off his muscles and hit me in the face.
  • I don’t like talking about… my distant past
  • I wish I had… faults like normal people
  • I wish I hadn’t… left my hat on top of the Finck’s car before we drove to his house for Chanuka
  • I’m very bad at… I’m yet to discover what this could be
  • Friends say I am… He said WHAT?!
  • My happiest moment was… Becoming muggier
  • The hardest thing I’ve ever done is… Working with year two
  • My favorite food is… Mrs. Sandhaus’s cheesecake
  • If I wasn’t me I’d like to be… Moshe Rabeinu – might as well shoot for the top, and NOT hit that rock.
  • If I were a gadget I’d be… The (J-UCAS) X-45C (an unmanned plane [for the uneducated]. – ed)
  • I often wonder… What’s for dinner…or lunch, or of it’s easier to raise an army of cyborgs or clones.
  • My 2nd most admired person is… My mashpia R Majesky, Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., and Mendy Kesselman all tie for that one.
  • I always say… “oh rats” “oh no” “oh goodness” “oh golly gee willickers” “nifty” “cool beans” “maybe you should just stop talking” (maybe you should -ed)
  • My last $5 was spent on… Tzedoka. Oh wait, that was my last complete $5. Technically , I recently did laundry, which cost $4, so my last $5 is 1/5 tzedoka, and 4/5 laundry.
  • If I had a million dollars… I’d start a company as well as a coup to take over Cuba (and give a lot more than $5 to tzedoka).
  • My favorite color is… certain tints of green.
  • I get my thrills by… Deciphering Gemara, cool vocab words, cool math, quantum physics, and jumping out of airplanes.
  • As the first person on earth I’d… look for the second… and maybe go around screaming Snapple facts until then.
  • My wardrobe in one word would be… supercalafragalisticexpialadotious
  • In ten years I see myself… as 28…oh and I have smicha, a PhD in something, and I am CEO of a high-tech company with all of Cuba as my experimental playground – yes, I also rule Cuba.
  • My aspirations are… all that is noted above (including taking over Cuba), plus traveling the entire world and working for a short time in an intense exciting position, but above all, to bring Moshiach duh.
  • I’m always being called… by my name.
  • My comment to the MS Weekly is… check ut Yeshivabound.com! (I did, it’s pretty cool –ed)

No comments:

Post a Comment