Saturday, April 17, 2010

Me Vs Shiduch Suggestions

I meant to post this during Pesach

Slipped my mind


Motzei Shobbos:

By now they all know me


Havdalla;


An older man approaches me

He asks me


What is with your private life?

I tell him I’m in YG

What do you do in America?

I tell him I have an eBay business

And what are your plans for the future?

I tell him a little of what I plan to do

ah.

I have a granddaughter you know

She’s 22

He taps my chest twice

Then kisses his hand

And makes a gesture as if to through a kiss into the air

hmm?

Ah ha

I’m a little busy

Sorry Mr.

And to the two others

Who mentioned their daughter or granddaughter to me

I’m just a little busy at the moment


Hmmm….



… Can we take a rain-check?

4 comments:

  1. lol well at least when you are ready you know they will be lining up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed. I wonder if any of them are blond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, just a joke....wavy blond hair IS the best though ;)

    ReplyDelete