Thursday, April 8, 2010

Naughty Naughty Old People

A post pesach thought.

The place I worked had a lot of older folks.

I really like them.

They’re so nice.

You would think old people would be proper and serious.



One old man always asked me if I had been with any of the female staff.

I kept saying no.

Well vich do you want?

None.

Vy not?



I went to a circle of ladies.

I told them about the show.

They all looked at me.

Will you be doing a striptease?

Cuz we would love to see you do that.



Old people always give you advice on relationships.

I got mine.

An old woman told me about the most important thing in a relationship.

You have to work.

And it’s all about the ups and the downs.

Then her husband pipes up.

“Yes yes. It is very important zeh ups and zeh downs heh heh

Especially during zeh honeymoon.”

Pleasant old man!

You shock me!

Then his wife talks

“ohhh don’t we get naughtier as we get older.

Yes yes we get very naughty as we get older.”

“Just remember what we told you about zeh up and zeh downs.

And you’ll be married for as long as we have.”

I wonder if that’s what I’ll be telling my grandchildren.

1 comment: