Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pesach Chronicals: Day 10; The Wrong Finale

Day 10



We’re packed

Today we get paid

I have a cold

Good timing


What a depressing day. All the lovely, warm, wonderful people are leaving. I let out a sigh of both relief and despair. I told Rabbi I’d have him out by 11:00. We were finished by 10:45. Many have already left. A bus is here to take the rest. So long new friends. At least they’ll be back next year or we’ll see them around. Most at least. A couple wont be though.


Such is life.

Then I see it.

The last day

I’ve been waiting so long

The golf cart

With the keys inside

I get in

Twist the ignition

Push a little lightly

I push more

I’m going!

A little too fast

it zips

I slip

It kicks

It twists and jumps to my surprise

I’m off!!



….right…into…the someone's car….


….375 days till next time

2 comments:

  1. oooooh lol is that how you wrecked the car?

    :) im laughing. that would have been funny to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The worst part was that the Mrs was right there when it happened

    ReplyDelete