Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Spider and the Bochurim: woaaaaaaa

My girsa teacher sometimes says,


It’s astounding how bochurim can be so amazed

At absolutely nothing


A spider

A huntsman

On the ceiling of zal

Oh

My

G-d

Wooooooooooow

For three days the bochurim marvel at it

Just look at it

Oh look it moved!

Everyone rushes to see


I myself became intrigued

It sat there for three days moving maybe once in 3 hours

As if just to show it weren’t dead

What’s it thinking?


But these bochurim are just so fixated by it

Three day of throwing soda caps at it

Of course missing

Someone wised up and got a roll of toilet paper

Just ignore it for heaven’s sake!

Up goes toilet paper (three times)

Down comes spider

The reaction reminds me of the possum incident

What’d you think would happen!?


It lands on the table

Everyone freaks out

It’s like that table just blew them away

In all directions

Bunch a little girls


It’s an

Itty

Bitty

Spider

On the table

And now it’s a spider on the floor


And now it’s a squished spider

2 comments:

  1. lol. good dose of humor. sounds like a bunch of girls to me.

    my neighbor brought over a spider for me to identify. she wanted me to search online for what kind of spider it was. i had better things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! What a surprise ending. Not expecting that. Comical. :D

    ReplyDelete