Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Little Imaginings


I have an active mind and imagination

I always see the world in quirky possibilities


Every single time



I always imagine that one day there won’t be stairs here

And I’ll just fall out the side



I always imagine that I’ll get stuck in between those doors

And green gas will come out to kill me

Like in the comics or something



I always imagine that the end of this hall is the lair of a super-hero

Like batman or whatnot



This guy right here

the audio is turned off

so I figure his name is Mr Stupendous

he's telling me that if i just by a suite like his

I to can have a red Ferrari

A humongous house

And sit in front of the Eiffel Tower talking


I always imagine these elevators actually take me to a different dimension

To this hallway, which is actually some feature in the Matrix

Too many movies

3 comments:

  1. The Dude Who Writes Stuff (Maron)May 17, 2010 at 5:27 AM

    Looks like you've gotten yourself a pretty fancy mivtzoim route!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you like a suite like his? Or a suit like his? He might live in a dump.

    ReplyDelete