Saturday, May 8, 2010

Siyum HaRa ah Yaaawn ba ha zzz...

Some things just put me in a pissy mood.

Which is what influences this post now

Poorly run events are one of them.

I hate things that start late

I hate things illy prepared for

I hate things illy planed out

When will this

Eeeeeeeeend?


Personally, I wanted to hear Shochat speak.

I appreciate a good speaker.

He was supposed to speak about raising children.


Why oh why do the YG bochurim need to hear this?

What are they planning?


Shochat was supposed to be the main show

After the intro speech

That was after a song

Which had an intro speech

Which was introduced w/ a speech

And

blabla

blabla

blabla

blabla

blabla

blabla

blabla


and at first I truly listened, I really did

but a half hour

and then another half hour

and more time.


and so, that reminds me of another story that happened. The Alter rebbe was …are you even able to read this?


I’m telling you

Some people talk

Just so they can sound smart

One guy just wouldn’t stop!

So is Shochat up now?


now that you’ve been waiting for an hour and a half

You can listen to some kid sing w/ his dad!

Only the billionth high pitched kid I’ve heard sing before


And of course there was a major lack of chairs

So they had to bring in more

But where to put them?

I know!

Put them all behind the last row!

And I watch

As more and more chairs are put out

In the same area

Until there was barely enough room

For the women to squeeze past the chairs and the food

And then more chairs!

I said to my friend “good G-d”

And went up, took the stack

And said “we should put ‘em over there.

Ooooohhh

Suddenly all the chairs moved and there was room


…blablablablablabla…


I hate people getting into my business

When I’m doing nothing wrong

Maybe I get a bit cocky about it to.

What’s w/ people and the need to control?

I friggin’ hate it!

I’m listening.

In the back.

On this wall.

Who the hell are you?

And what is it to you anyway?


Some people just need to do that!

Like the self-appointed doorman

I walk to the door

“Are you going out?”

“yeees” (what do you care?)

“Then stay out. Come on”

And he takes my arm!

Excuse me?

Pardon me for stepping out

To escape the endless blablas

“Is this your show?” (who died and made you king?)

“Yea now stay or don’t come back”

“OK fine” (whatever. self-important A#%$!*#)

Then I watch a ton of people walk in and out!

Of course him opening the door every time

Because no one could possibly open it themselves

Whatever makes ya feel good

And I get it

Push me around only because you can’t to others

And ya think you can to me

Now I’m gonna walk past ya, in and out

5 flippin’ times


…blablablablabla…

Shochat still hasn’t gone up


I decided to leave by the song

I heard 2 women complaining as they left

I didn’t hear Shochat Tell me how to raise my kids

I hear it was all about how the system’s messed up

I woulda like it

I’ll find the recording


Man I'm just in a bad mood!

5 comments:

  1. :) i agree with you about how annoying things are when they are not planned properly. i get so nervous.

    next time you be the door man. and dont let anyone out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I could read that. Sometimes you don't always need to post everything you are thinking. You may have a lot of people reading your posts - people who respect you and whom you respect. I'm not saying you should censor your thoughts or your ideas, but the way you write, and your subjects should always be a reflection of the refinement you are trying to cultivate within yourself; even in your worst moods. Love, your Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If MR. Doorman reads this, i don't think I'll care, but the advice is duly noted my wise and lovely mother

    ReplyDelete