Saturday, May 1, 2010

Women on Escalators

On the escalator I noticed something that at least I found to be quite funny. In Target they put a bunch of mirror panels on the wall between floors. As you go down you pass these mirror panels briefly. In front of me were a few women.

As each one past the mirror panels they all did the same thing. Like clockwork. As a woman would pass it, she would suddenly turn her head, toss her hair, fix it up, fluff it out or whatever suited their tastes. Then they would stop a little after they passed the mirrors. Every single one.

Woman passes, turns her head, fluffs, fixes, prunes, stops

Woman passes, turns head, tosses, pulls, twists, stops

Etc….4 times


I couldn’t help but laugh a little

No one else did

Am I the only one who sees these things?

3 comments:

  1. :) its a girl thing. and men (most) are oblivious to girl things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It depends how many sisters you have...

    ReplyDelete